Webinars and Events

Next Webinar: 2.00pm / December 3, 2020

Find out about the webinars and events taking place over the coming period.

Learn MoreBook Now

  JOIN OUR NEXT WEBINAR: 2.00pm EST – DECEMBER 3, 2020

CHOOSING THE RIGHT VENDOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Understanding the Tech Stack Behind a Modern VMS

A Vendor Management System is the essential technology needed to manage and optimize the operation of a contingent workforce sourced through direct and indirect channels.  Today, less than 25% of a modern VMS is dedicated to supply-chain operations.  So, what does the other 75% do?  Find out by learning about the importance of technology architectures and adoption of a modern cloud ‘GlueWare’ architecture to maximize your VMS investment – and get the most from your flexible workforce!

Hear from an expert team of industry panelists and learn:
1. The discipline, environmental and technical reasons why VMS architectures have transformed in the last few years.
2. How a modern VMS is designed to satisfy modern enterprise demands for Contingent Workforce Management – at scale.

Book Your Seat

December 3, 2020

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

SPEAKERS

Niraj Swami

SVP, Strategic Initiatives

Michael Byrnside

VP, Sales and Strategy

Mouhanad Abbas

SVP, Operations & Technology

OUR 2021 WEBINAR SERIES

We’re living through a transformative era in what work gets done by humans, where we work and how we work.

The pace of digital change is swift and competition for talent is fierce.  Our summer program explores the evolution of a flexible workforce as organizations look to adapt to a digital workplace.  

Hear how industry experts are tackling the challenges that influence the ability of their organizations to adapt and embrace digital technologies in talent programs, to set themselves up for workforce success. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get up-to-speed on what’s now possible with the latest talent technology.

Our Next Webinar is:

SimplifyVMS | CHOOSING THE RIGHT VMS
2.00pm (EST) December 3, 2020

THREE BIG REASONS TO BUY SIMPLIFY VMS

1. Simple

Users rave about the intuitive nature of our user experience.  The fact that we’ve woven best-in-class technologies into our workflows.  How mobile enabled forms means approvals can be made  on the hoof!  It’s the little things that make the difference.  Ask our customers! 

2. Transparent

Our sophisticated alert, KPI, reporting and data visualization tools blend the latest tech with VMS know-how to bring transparency to supply-chain and workforce management operations. Expose actionable insights that make data-driven decision making possible.

3. Integrated

No Vendor Management System operates in isolation. To maximize your investments in best-of-breed solutions rely on Simplify VMS to seamlessly integrate your hire-to-train, req-to-check, purchase-to-pay, supplier reporting and other business critical workflows.