Simplify VMS: Integration Toolkit Overview
Simplify VMS has the most technologically advanced and integration-savvy toolkit in the VMS market, which allows it to deliver quick turn integrations across the spectrum of integration points in a talent supply chain. The toolkit scales easily, possesses an enormous existing universe of integrations, and is included in all Simplify VMS deployments.
Integration toolkit highlights include:
Integrations are completed within 3 to 6 business days
Implementation timeline is half the industry standard as the tool is rapidly deployable
Largest integration library in the entire VMS market
Greatest number of talent supply chain integration points capability
The tool can integrate in real time using web services (REST and SOAP), batch mode using flat files (text, Excel, CSV), and other custom solutions. Simplify VMS’ integrations toolkit can be triggered on any action to exchange billing and invoicing, budget and finance, payroll, job posting, performance management, candidate detail, performance evaluation, contract, onboarding/off- boarding, timesheets, service and asset management, user provisioning/deprovisioning, user access control, and other information.
With a quick turn and rapidly deployable tool, an enormous existing integrations universe, and a near unlimited number of integration points in the system, Simplify VMS’ integration multi-tool is redefining the concept of a VMS platform.
Here is just a small sample of our existing integrations universe:
- Single Sign-On: OneLogin, Ping Identity, SailPoint, Okta and others
- ERP Systems: Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and others
- Email Services: Office 365/Outlook Exchange, Gmail
- Back office Systems: ServiceNow, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Desk.com
- HRM Solutions: ADP, Workday, Namely, Kronos, Newton, HR, UltiPro, and others e-Procurement: iCIMS, Coupa, SAP Ariba, Fieldglass, and others
- Testing Tools: Hackerrank, and others
- Reporting and Business Intelligence: Tableau, Sisense, Power BI, Reporting Services, and others
Learn how Managed Direct Sourcing is optimizing hiring
Tech innovation is moving at hyper-speed. Managed Direct Sourcing goes beyond VMS to bring greater reach, access and mobility to your hiring managers, recruiting teams, executives, candidates and suppliers. How are modern technologies like VMS, AI, digital twins, chatbots and best-of-breed third-party tools coming together – with new methods – to boost time-to-hire, agility and more importantly, bringing reward to your bottom-line?
Discover the growing importance of Managed Direct Sourcing by reading our latest guide
SOURCING TALENT ON-DEMAND
YOUR NEXT STEPS TO EMBRACING THE GIG ECONOMY